Sunday, May 31, 2009

Groan

An idea thought is an idea out there - is what I have been told. Once you speak it or in my case sketch/ doodle it is out there more for the world to grasp. Now it has happened that on many an occasion I have doodle and sketched something which I would be doing for the site and then wham before I get it up on the pc or site, some one has beaten me to the punch. No copying, no talking to the other artist, just that they had the same idea as meFree Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net Only really twice can I recall when it has happened that made me really want to band my head, and then of course this morning. I had this little sketch for a while and only on Friday did I decided and put to paper the full set and was going to work on it this week or next - Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net.

Yes I know there are no new ideas but old ones coming around around again but ...
Oh well, that is life -thud thud ( banging my head on my desk).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the first english blog I have found...

Jehanne's doodles said...

There are lots out there, but I have not idea how you can search within the "blog" world to find them. :/