Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A day at the doc

Well it wasn't a real day, it just felt like it. I arrived just in time for my appointment and had a lovely 2 hour wait till my turn to get a spot checked out. While I was sitting in the cancer polyclinic my eye filled as I spotted the most good natured looking 4 year old with his dad waiting for their turn to see a doc. I hope I jumped to the wrong conclusion as the kid is a kid and bad things like cancer should not happen to kids.
Anyway a day or so ago a request for some angle kids clipart came up and I decided to take my sketchbook and try to sketch while there, and the little boy's hair style was so cute it featured in my sketch, Actually I feel rather skittish about drawing children as angels..sort of silly I know.
Yeah the left wing is kind of not right :)
Cheers

3 comments:

Ann Marie DiVecchia said...

Sorry to hear about your day. I hope everything turns out to be ok. At least a lovely sketch came out of it! And the wing didn't bother me.

Morph Waffle said...

Hopefully everything turns out okay, your little angle is cute.

Jehanne's doodles said...

Thanks for your sweet comments :)