Sunday, May 2, 2010

Nature's Child 2 and yahoo freebie

Morning :), I am slowly getting the natures child series drawn - sort of like molasses moving up a hill. It's not that I don't like them, I love them it is just that life and spring (aka garden chores) are in making their presence known. Anyone know about coniferous trees? Pines, Junipers and the like- mine are not happy this year :( they are budding and then the buds are drying out. Maybe I need to water them . Oh well ...
I drew a second Nature's Child digital stamp / line art and it is now up at mygrafico. When I have the whole series (about 8 in total) I will put them up on my site, until then I will release the single digi stamp version at MG.
A really good book arrived in the mail last week "Illuminated Letters" and I wanted but did not have the time to do a MUM using on of the techniques as this month freebie for my yahoo group but since time was a problem I did a Nature's Child.
Until next time :)

No comments: